Texas Tax Advisory © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
20650 Stone Oak Pkwy Suite 100
San Antonio TX 78258 US
Planning is becoming more important than ever, given that so many people in dire financial straits are looking to victimize others to replenish their bank accounts. The TFA Asset Protection TEAM is the best in the country, and is utilized by many of the most prominent attorneys in Southern California, due to their specialized expertise in this field. Solution Highlights:
• Asset & risk insulation.
• Domestic asset protection.
• Offshore asset protection.
Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC) Plans:
Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC) Plans: These can be a great planning tool for highly compensated employees (HCE), who want to defer part of their compensation.
• Participants can elect to defer a portion of their compensation (income, bonus, etc.) and not be taxed on that income until they receive it in the future.
• Typically, these plans are structured so that Participants elect to receive the deferred income during retirement years, when their overall compensation is theoretically lower (thereby reducing their tax liability).
Section 79 Plans:
Flexible contributions and liberal participation rules make this a valuable retirement plan in addition to or as an alternative to traditional qualified plans.
• Plan is voluntary and flexible for business owners and employees.
• Contributions are 100% deductible by the business.
• Participant reports only 55% to 65% of company contribution as personal income.
• Proceeds are accessed tax free.
• The plan is self-completing due to life insurance element.
• Personal, permanent, portable benefits.
Advanced Cost Segregation:
This is the IRS approved method of re-classifying components and improvements of a commercial building resulting in a reduced income tax liability and an increased cash flow. Cost Segregation can be a powerful tool that is applicable to both owners and lessees. TFA’s cost segregation specialists bring a meticulous attention to detail to their craft, making their work stand out above their competition.
• TFA’s cost segregation specialists will conduct an engineered study of commercial property to see what portion of the property can be reclassified as personal property, in order to accelerate the depreciation from 39 or 27.5 years down to 5, 7 or 15 years.
• Net tax benefits typically range from 10 to 30 times the net cost of the study.
Principal Office Location
20650 Stone Oak Pkwy, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78258
Phone: (210) 530-1292
Fax: (210) 530-1298
Other office locations available by appointment only in New Braunfels, and Victoria.
Global Financial Private Capital does not offer tax or legal advice. Individuals are advised to consult with their own CPA and/or attorney regarding all tax and legal matters. Investment Advisory Services offered through Global Financial Private Capital, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments, and guaranteed income streams refers only to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products. Fixed Insurance and Annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing company and are not offered by Global Financial Private Capital.