Principal Office Location
20650 Stone Oak Pkwy, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78258
Phone: (210) 530-1292
Fax: (210) 530-1298
Other office locations available by appointment only in New Braunfels, and Victoria.
Global Financial Private Capital does not offer tax or legal advice. Individuals are advised to consult with their own CPA and/or attorney regarding all tax and legal matters. Investment Advisory Services offered through Global Financial Private Capital, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments, and guaranteed income streams refers only to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products. Fixed Insurance and Annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing company and are not offered by Global Financial Private Capital.
Texas Tax Advisory © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
20650 Stone Oak Pkwy Suite 100
San Antonio TX 78258 US
The TFA Suite:
In order to solve the inefficiencies of the traditional Family Office model, we collaborated with the leaders in this industry to deliver ‘The TFA Suite’. The TFA Suite incorporates three (3) essential branches working in a coordinated effort to deliver the Ultimate Family Office Experience to your ultra-high net worth clientele.
The three (3) essential branches of the TFA Suite include:
1. A leading organization that has perfected the front-end soft skill solution that handles family governance, communication, leadership, etc.
2. The TFA HUB that handles the heavy lifting, and coordinates most of the financial problem solving that needs to be done on an ongoing basis. Given that there is only one TFA HUB in existence (as far as we know), this piece makes the TFA Suite uniquely valuable and a true difference maker in the Family Office space.
3. The back-end involves the leading Multi Family Office solution that handles all of the logistical moving parts, from management of liquid assets, management of investments, writing checks, reporting, etc…
TFA clients are able to offer the TFA Suite to your high net worth clientele, in order to:
• Create a lifetime of client loyalty between you and your most important clients.
• Simplify the lives of your most affluent clients, by offering them a dynamic, comprehensive solution from one point of contact – which is you.
• Create an additional revenue stream from this uniquely valuable service.
Further differentiate yourselves from your competitors.
1031 Exchange Platform:
While you may be aware of the 1031 exchange rules for selling and buying real estate, TFA provides access to a web-based platform that makes the process of exchanging properties simple for the end-users and their advisors.
• Instant exchanges created 24/7 for all types, including: reverse, standard and improvements.
• On-line appointment created at your convenience for higher level of service.
• Security through instant creation of “qualified trust” which requires client signature for bank to move funds once account is funded.
• Professional directory for CPA to feature firm benefits and qualifications for thousands of investors to review.