Recent tax law changes require assets to be valued more frequently and more precisely than ever before. While many of our CPA clients do business valuations in-house, some of our clients prefer to outsource this service for a variety of reasons. TFA has established a strategic alliance with one of the most prestigious and prolific Asset Valuation firms in the country.
• TFA’s valuation specialist has performed over 800 high profile litigation, valuation and restructuring engagements for legal, tax and transfer purposes for companies like: Honda, Bank of America, USAA, and Burlington Industries.
• TFA’s valuation specialist has been a guest lecturer at the National Accounting Institute in Beijing, has authored the valuation chapter of the 2010 California Bar Association’s CEB Business Succession Manual and has contributed valuation chapters for AICPA and Family Law Update, just to name a few.
In-House Medical Underwriting
When one of your clients requires a solution that involves insurance, it is always best to qualify for the highest rating and therefore cheapest cost.
• TFA has secured the services of one of the country’s most respected physicians, who reviews cases where there could be potential issues, and writes an opinion that carries a lot of weight with the underwriters that make this important decision.
• In some cases, this Arrow can mean the difference between someone qualifying for a solution or not. In other cases, this Arrow can save a client tens of thousands in unnecessary expenses.
Principal Office Location
20650 Stone Oak Pkwy, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78258
Phone: (210) 530-1292
Fax: (210) 530-1298
Other office locations available by appointment only in New Braunfels, and Victoria.
20650 Stone Oak Pkwy Suite 100
San Antonio TX 78258 US
Health Insurance Efficiency Audit (HIEA):
As health insurance costs continue to spiral out of control, business owners and their employees are left to deal with this increasingly growing problem. TFA offers a Health Insurance Efficiency Audit that can save as much as 50% of unnecessary insurance expenses.
• Many companies are paying for ‘Rolls Royce’ Health Insurance for their employees, but they are not taking advantage of all the benefits provided.
• The HIEA enables our TEAM to see if a custom designed Health Insurance Solution would provide the benefits that the company wants and needs at a price that may be 50% lower than what they are currently spending.
Global Financial Private Capital does not offer tax or legal advice. Individuals are advised to consult with their own CPA and/or attorney regarding all tax and legal matters. Investment Advisory Services offered through Global Financial Private Capital, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments, and guaranteed income streams refers only to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products. Fixed Insurance and Annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing company and are not offered by Global Financial Private Capital.
Texas Tax Advisory © 2013 | All Rights Reserved